Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Episode 26 - Grainfather Brewday

After the birth of my daughter I thought my brewing days were over, no way could I spend all day Saturday on an all grain batch. Then I discovered the Grainfather, an all in one electric brew in the bag system, and the promise of the four hour brewday! Join me as I take you through batch #3 with the grainfather as I brew an Irish Stout to have on tap for St. Patrick's Day.

As this episode was quite visual I decided to not release an audio version of this episode.

Watch on YouTube here:


Early Morning Stout Recipe:
3 kg Pale Ale Malt
0.5 kg Flaked Barley
0.5 kg Roasted Barley
0.1 kg Black Malt
40g Northern Brewer @ 60'
1 Whirlfloc tablet @ 10'
1 sachet Nottingham yeast

For more info on The Grainfather check out:
www.grainfather.com

or the excellent users group on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/groups/grainfather/




No comments:

Post a Comment